ASAPpliance Repair provides residential appliance repair services to residents of Cobb & Cherokee counties & surrounding cities. We provide service calls Monday through Saturday and will do our best to schedule an appointment convenient to your schedule. You can book with us by phone Mon – Sat between 8am and 5pm, or book using our handy online appointment booking form.
What to expect
- Easy to reach: call us and you’ll reach a live person, typically within two or three rings. Never any confusing call trees or extended hold times.
- Call-ahead notice: on the day of your appliance repair, a technician will call before heading to your location.
- Detailed written estimate: before we begin the repair process, we’ll provide a detailed written estimate. Our technician will require your signature to approve the work before proceeding.
- The work begins: we handle many common appliance issues on a daily basis, so some repairs may be completed in as little as 5 minutes. Other repairs may be more involved — if we expect the repair process to be lengthy, we’ll do our best to let you know.
- “Leave no trace”: our company policy ensures that our work space is left at least as clean as it was when we arrived.
- Preventing future issues: if we spot any unrelated problems with your appliance that could lead to the need for further repairs down the road, we’ll let you know.
About our services
Pricing & Warranty: our service call fee is $59.95 (includes trip charge + diagnostic fee). From there, we use a standardized national pricing guide called the MASPG (major appliance service pricing guide) to calculate fair pricing by the job. All repairs covered by our comprehensive 1-year warranty.
Appliances serviced: refrigerators, freezers, clothes dryers, washing machines, ovens, stoves, ranges, cooktops, dishwashers, and garbage disposals.
Brands serviced: Admiral, Amana, Bosch, Caloric, Electrolux, Estate, Frigidaire, GE, Gibson, Haier, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, Kelvinator, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Marvel, Maytag, Roper, Samsung, Sharp, Speed Queen, Sub-Zero, Tappan, True, U-Line, Viking, Vulcan, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, and more.
Appliance disposal: looking for a new appliance, or have an old one that isn’t worth repairing? For appliance disposal services, consider our friends at 678 Rid Junk for convenient and responsible appliance disposal services.
Service area: we serve Cobb and Cherokee counties and nearby cities, including Acworth, Alpharetta, Atlanta (north side), Buford, Canton, Cumming, Decatur, Dunwoody, Duluth, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Mableton, Marietta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, and Woodstock.
Hours of operation: we run service calls Monday thru Saturday, from 8am into the evening hours. We’re reachable by phone Mon – Sat, 8am – 5pm.
Need an answer to a question we didn’t cover on this page? Please give us a call at (770) 809-1055 or e-mail us!