Woodstock Appliance Repair
ASAPpliance Repair adheres to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism. We pride ourselves in building relationships with our customers, providing same-day repair solutions, and ultimately making the appliance repair process as painless as possible.
1. Same-day service. We can typically provide same-day service before 3PM. Our standard operating hours are Monday – Saturday 8AM – 8PM with holiday and emergency service available.
2. Convenient three-hour service windows. Our technician will call you and confirm the appointment prior to driving to your location.
3. Some of the industry’s best technicians. All our technicians are EPA-certified, with extensive and continuous training to ensure that they are highly qualified to handle your appliance problems. Further, each of our technicians undergoes a rigorous background check before they become part of our team.
4. Exceptional customer service. We do not use confusing call menus. When you call us, you’ll directly speak with one of our friendly customer representatives, highly trained to assist you in your inquiries and in scheduling your appointment.
5. Simple and honest pricing. We aim to give our customers full disclosure of our pricing terms – no surprises and no hidden fees. For more information, please see our Pricing page.
6. Transparent warranty terms. We stand behind our work, and to prove that, all appliance repairs are covered by a comprehensive one-year parts and labor warranty. For full details, check out our warranty page.
My Whirlpool dryer had been broken and useless for the past few months and would not dry our clothes all the way, even after three cycles. I decided to take apart the machine myself and figured it had something to do with the belt/motor. I didn’t have the right socket wrench extender to reach the motor, so I needed a professional once again. I didn’t want to have to deal with another professional lying and over charging me, but then my friend referred me to ASAP Appliance Repair after they fixed his refrigerator. Sure enough, I wasn’t disappointed and they were completely honest and totally fixed my dryer.
The ASAP repairman told me exactly what was wrong and what needed to be fixed upon arrival and did not hesitate to get it done. He even helped me clean out several years worth of lint that I didn’t even know was there. These guys are extremely reliable, affordable and efficient and I will definitely call them next time I need service.
– John F. | Woodstock
Review Source: Yelp
We offer most appliance repair services: refrigerator repair, freezer repair, dryer repair, washing machine repair, oven repair, stove repair, range repair, and garbage disposal repair.
Need appliance repair in Woodstock? Call ASAPpliance Repair at (770) 809-1055.
Our techs are experienced with all major brands including KitchenAid, Maytag, Jenn-Air, LG, Samsung, Kenmore, GE, and Whirlpool.. We also service many boutique / high-end appliance brands including Sub-Zero and U-Line.
PLEASE NOTE: at this time we are unable to accommodate service requests for microwaves, small appliances, trash compactors, and walk-in coolers. We regret that we are currently do not work with the following brands: Dacor, DCS, Fisher & Paykel, Gaggenau, Manitowoc, Miele, Thermador, Wolf, and Viking.
Want to know more about our company? Check out our Why Choose Us page to see what distinguishes us from other appliance service outfits.